This is a non-profit website. I want to help stranded travellers by showing how to book travel during these troubled times! Right now, people out of country have to travel back to their home country. I want to help with flights back, volunteering my travel experience. Scroll down to flights. I like to use ITA Matrix to find my flights, enter in one-way city to city, then see calendar of lowest fares, stops and then your countries currency. First, try going directly to the airlines website to see if they will match the website price. Second, if airlines don’t match, try telling your travel agent that you found it on ITA Matrix fare construction. Tell them the code number. Other great sites are Goggle Travel,Skyscanner and Monondo. These sites may have popups with other travel websites that you can compare. A note as you go through, confirm correct dates, stops and your country $$$ currency. If you need help feel free to contact me whatsapp 1-403-991-6644 or by messenger on facebook. Traveling is my hobby I like to help.
- House Calls Travel is a personalized site that helps people from around the world find the cheapest trip packages, flights, rentals and accommodations etc.
- We created House Calls Travel so we can teach and show you how to find the best deals ever, Contact Us
- With having eighteen years of travel experience, I would like to pass my knowledge on to fellow travelers with my blog WorldTripPete.com
Before booking online always check (read below in red).
- Always Check To See If You Need A Travelers Visa Before You Travel, Go To VisaHQ.com or VisaCentral.com
- When finding a cheap flight most of the time they will not be a direct flight, you may have possible multiple flights and or layovers.
- When taking multiple flights and NOT the same airlines make sure you give yourself lots of time or check to see if your covered in case of delays or cancellations.
- Always check for cancellation and change policies, you may have to pay more for any changes to your travel itinerary.
- Always check the country your going to currency $ before booking.
- Always check for extra baggage charges.
When going to a foreign country or countries with a checked baggage, taking a connecting flight ask the airlines where you pick up your checked baggage.
When staying or sharing someones home make sure you read their reviews from other travelers.
- When renting a car make sure you are insured as most people think they are covered with their visa card or their car insurance at home and they are NOT covered in most countries.
- Make sure you have your travel immunization (shots) before traveling, some counties will not allow you in there country if your not immunized.
- Use Google and YouTube to find out the does and don’ts in the City and Country you are visiting.
Flights, Rooms, Cars, All Inclusive Vacations & Cruises
Frequently, I always find 5 star hotels at three star prices.
- Expedia I Found an around the world trip cheaper today vs 16 years ago, part of the trip was (Expedia London Eng to Belfast Ire return $99.91 CAN.)
- Sell Off Vacations . In 2014 I Found This Great Deal, A 4 Star All-Inclusive For $425.10 See It On My Blog World Trip Pete
- Orbitz.com .Owned by Expedia.
- Hotwire.com Owned by Expedia.
- Red Tag . RedTag.ca is Canadian.
- Travelocity.com .Owned by Expedia.
- Flight Centre . FlightCentre is world wide.
- CheapTickets.com Owned by Expedia.
- Exit Now ,Canadian I like that you could put in plus or minus 3 day and taxes are included
- FlightNetwork . Is Canadian.
Search For The Best Deals On Flights
- Monondo Owned by Booking holdings Flights, Hotels, Car Rental And Packages. I found most of the around the world trip on these four websites, cheaper today vs 16 years ago.
- Skyscanner . Hotels And Cars. I found most of the around the world trip on these four websites, cheaper today vs 16 years ago.
- Google Flights .I like to use price drops. I found most of the around the world trip on these four websites, cheaper today vs 16 years ago.
- ITA Matrix I use this site a lot when booking flights, I look at the best prices in 30 days. I found most of the around the world trip on these four websites, cheaper today vs 16 years ago.
- Air Canada Air Canada Vacations Go Directly to the source.
- West Jet West Jet Vacations . Go Directly to the source.
- Flair Airlines . Go Directly to the source.
- Air Transat Charter
- Sunwing Charter
- Airtreks .Around the world tickets.
- Airwander . Great site for stopovers via cheap multi city flights see more cities while traveling.
- Kiwi world travel and they guarantee your connections.
- CheapOAir.ca From Canada
Vacations Rentals, Hostels & Hotels
- Air bnb .I like to stay with a super host, they go out of their way to help you. Found a place in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico saved 55% off for booking for the month.
- Home To Go .Great site they compare prices with other websites.
- IHG Hotel Hotels and Resorts .
- Choice Hotel Chain .
- Fairmont Hotels .Luxury Hotels & Resorts.
- StarWood Hotel Group .
- Wyndham Hotels Group Hotel Chain .
- Google Hotels
- Hotels.com . Owned by Expedia.
- Agoda.com . Owned by Booking holdings Homes, hotels, flight etc..
- Trivago.com . Owned by Expedia.
- Hi Hostel The rooms must have the highest of standards.
- Hostel World Meet other travelers, they also aren’t just for young backpackers; you’ll find people of all ages (and even some families) staying there.
- VRBO . Owned by Expedia.
- Booking.com .Owned by Booking holdings.
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- HomeAway . Owned by Expedia.
- PriceLine Owned by Booking holdings.
- Luxury Hotels . I Could Get You A Better Deal